Based on the H5P interactive video created last week using the SAMR framework, I think it can be useful for students to improve their learning skills.

The SAMR framework was used because its four levels effectively increased students’ interest in learning. They no longer feel that listening to the lecture is a boring thing in the learning process. First of all, the video “Substitution” the traditional PowerPoint and board. “Augmentation”, the video also pops up questions during the process of playing. It enhances students’ memory. “Modification”, the video uses a different model from the previous one, so that students experience a novel learning mode and increase their attraction. With “Redefinition”, students may be able to discuss different ideas or draw new inspiration from the questions that pop up.

I think I used the principles of Coherence and Signaling in last week’s video. There were no extraneous images or words in my video. There are also hints in the learning materials to help students understand the content better

Link to the 360-tour:   https://earth.google.com/earth/rpc/cc/drive?state=%7B%22ids%22%3A%5B%221codI28GtJjcn0f4GSL42dg4yskyL_8V-%22%5D%2C%22action%22%3A%22open%22%2C%22userId%22%3A%22110909531943045609077%22%2C%22resourceKeys%22%3A%7B%7D%7D&usp=sharing